Joanne E Genewick, DO Discusses an Osteopathic Approach to the Pregnant Patient. Participants will learn:
* The changes the body goes through during different stages (Hormonal, Mechanical, Physiologic, Lymphatic/Venous) of pregnancy.
* Know the viscero-somatic reflexes that are pertinent to pregnancy.
* Use that knowledge to guide your treatment plan during each stage of the pregnancy.
* Understand the treatments that are beneficial and appropriate for each stage of pregnancy.
* I will review a few pertinent articles of research specific to this topic.
|Genewick OMT for the Pregnant Patient (0.50 MB)||10 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Mayo Clinic Health System
Eastridge Clinic - Mankato, MN
Training & Credentials
College of Osteopathic Medicine - Des Moines University, Des Moines, Iowa
Osteopathic Manual Medicine - College of Osteopathic Medicine - Des Moines University, Des Moines, Iowa
University of Minnesota Mankato Family Residency Program, Mayo Clinic Health System, Mankato, Minnesota
Women's and children's health
Osteopathic manual treatment
Please wait ...