- Become familiar with risks associated with the development of ASCVD
- Accurately calculate risk of progression to ASCVD
- Be able to match the intensity of preventive efforts with an individual's absolute risk of future CVD events
- Be familiar with potential benefits and adverse risk from pharmacological therapy
- Understand when it is appropriate to introduce pharmacological therapy
|The Cardiology Paradigm: From Treatment to Prevention (3 MB)||103 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Chelsea McGee, DO earned her Doctor of Osteopathy from Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine in Athens, Ohio in 2006. Follow graduation, Dr. McGee performed her internal medicine residency at Doctor’s Hospital in West Columbia, her general cardiology fellowship at Oklahoma State University Medical Center in Tulsa (where she was named Cardiology Fellow of the Year in 2012), and her interventional/endovascular cardiology fellowship at Texas Tech University Health Science Center in Lubbock, Texas.
Board certified in in cardiology and interventional cardiology, Dr. McGee is a dedicated individual with a reputation for going beyond what is required and using high personal standards to provide patient care. She is the owner and primary operator of practice at the Cardiovascular Institute of Excellence in Wagoner, OK.
Please wait ...