Dr. Wood joined PeaceHealth Medical Group in 2014 from Samaritan Health Services in Corvallis, Ore.
"I believe in the osteopathic tenet of 'the person is a unit of body, mind and spirit.' Guiding a patient to achieve bodily health will lead to mental health and vice versa. A healthy diet and regular exercise are the foundations to achieving this."
She likes the Eugene area, and spends her free time reading, enjoying nature, restaurant hunting and spending time with her family.
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine
- Samaritan Health Services
Specialty: Internal Medicine
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center - RiverBend
- PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center - University Dist